1/10/2012

STATEMENT CHUNKY JEWELRY

 

1

Kasia Ruszkowska


aka KIKI NY from Etsy pravi opasan nakit. Perlice, kristalčići, staklo, konopčići u kombinacijama… very Proenza Resort 2011. Ja sam kompletno zaljubljena u ove ručno rađene tribalesque komade, mene taj rope and beads hype očigledno nije prošao.

Statement chunky jewelry - neon rope contrasted with vintage beads and rhinestones create a stunning effect. Each piece is absolutely one of a kind. I could never find jewelry that I would love, so I started making my own. First for myself, soon after, for friends and family, and now for others to enjoy. I wear my jewelry- and get tons of compliments, which in NYC is not easy.

il_570xN.294264570

1138627

il_570xN.294269052

4 comments:

  1. Hiányzol :(

    Come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erszi!!! :)))))

    we miss you too!! we can set a skype date, on sunday if you guys are free.
    i'm gonna send sent you an email with details and everything. <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moley! e ovo su inspirativni komadi. boje i materijali, kombinacije...uuuuh, odlicni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi, odavno nisam cula/koristila holi moli. prešs :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...