12/30/2012

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 74

 

Zbog prekovremenog uživanja u novogodišnjim/božićnim praznicima, pripremila sam poslednji CIL u ovoj godini, sa mininimalnim propratnim tekstićima i extraordinary findings-ima.

…


♥
Goldie Hawn in Cactus Flower

Love her big blue eyes! Probably – one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.


192599321536253501_VznUKiiT_c 

♥ Bonnard & Anagrama

Anagrama, Mexico based studio took inspiration from French postimpressionist, Pierre Bonnard's color palette and distint brush stokes for Bonnard, a Mexican french-inspired tea and confectionary shop.


12_19_12_bonnard_4 12_19_12_bonnard_3 12_19_12_bonnard_7 

♥ Sakura Soap

To jest - cherry blossom petals soap.


18507048438764699_vQwELDAR_c


♥ Aristide Maillol

French sculptor and painter (1861-1944).


Aristide Maillol  - Tutt'Art@ (10)

Aristide Maillol  - Tutt'Art@ (18)

♥ A Yokoo Tree!

This New Year’s Eve is all about interpretation!


8300703035_7fb6451352_b

♥ Compartes chocolate bars

Da se razumemo, čim prodajete čokoladu (a ne šargarepu) posao vam je u startu dramatično olakšan. Zato svaki ovakav effort (kako u beprekornoj paleti ukusa i top-notch pakovanjima) zaslužuje poseban aplauz.


192599321536257809_qdhsMz9X_c192599321536257810_9u2Yi9nz_c

192599321536257813_K0aIDeVV_c192599321536257818_TyWgXaHd_c

192599321536257814_DmtSULEL_c192599321536257822_6wR0LqWQ_c


♥ David's Restaurant

I would live here if there was a bed… Screw that! I would live here. Period.


Hecker Guthrie David's

Hecker Guthrie David'sHecker Guthrie David's

Hecker Guthrie David'sHecker Guthrie David's

♥ Moving Drawings

Poseban mention za best dance ever, dole desno (u go gurrrl!!)



PageImage-508251-4235169-HoT_GIF_final600

PageImage-508251-3324331-charmerPageImage-508251-3320930-dancer

 

♥ Bizarre Hat Fashions with a Kitchen Theme

Hilarious stuff!


…

1 comment:

  1. The store has been solving problems for me, the service is very patient, and it is a perfect shopping.Best UK Swiss watches When I received this watch, I thought it was a good replica watch.Replica Sale rolex gmt master ii Watches I like this online store, this watch is simple and generous. Very satisfied with this purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...