10/19/2014

WEEKEND BLIP



.    .    .

STUNNING PHOTOS by
Barbara Vidal are perfect weekend treat


I discovered Barbara’s work months ago and planned to share it in the midst of summer. But, as we all know, I completely ignored this little place of mine during those hot days. I’m afraid that I will forget all about her if I decide to wait for another heat wave to come. And, as far as I’m concerned, this is just too precious to be forgotten. Bottom line is - we don’t need summer, all we need is (love &) weekend.


Barbara Vidal is photographer from Spain. Please check out her
official site, in order to see some beautiful campaigns and editorials she did, but do not miss her blog, as well as this place (with some gorgeous wedding shots).

 




 



  










2 comments:

  1. a poslje još skočim ovamo...http://clairelloydloves.com/tag/my-greek-island-home/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...