4/20/2015

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

.   .   .

 

¿WAT?


 

We are just one C.I.L. away from the big 100… I just figured that out, while typing the post title. Before I start freaking out, let’s see what I’ve collected in the last couple of days… 

 


CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Stunningly beautiful ceramic tiles from Mutina.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99 CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99
CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99 CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Guys! Seriously! This is the best instagram food I’ve stumbled upon. EVER. It’s a profile of a pastry chef Antonio Bachour. I did him injustice here, because there is no way for me to translate the beauty of his sweet masterpieces in a mere 4 pics, so just click here, and trust me… 

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Now that I’m mentioning quality food –
El Buli published their book “containing the last seven years of El Bulli through its recipes and evolutionary analysis”.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99 CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99 CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Confessions of a Guilty Designer: 15 Bold Admissions

 


I loved this little video by “bearded electronic wizard Todd Terje and two very talented illustrators Espen Friberg and Bendik Kaltenborn”. Actually, now that you’re here, you can just read this interview with all of them (after you finish this c.i.l., not before! Bare with me here.) on It’s Nice That.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Menta, designing studio from Mexico did a first-rate branding and packaging for a Savon Stories and their organic soaps.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


I love the whole lookbook for “A Cactus Dream”, spring collection by Mara Hoffman

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


BTW- did you know that there is a cactus rooftop garden, at the Getty Center, on top of one of their buildings???
I kid you not…

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


This is such a beautiful piece of a classic architecture… “House Butanta” is actually two twin houses designed by the architect Paulo Mendes da Rocha for himself and his sister. Both were designed and executed between 1964 and 1966.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


I really, really want a piece of Jacqueline Klassen’s ceramics.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Oh how much I adore this photo by Paul Rousteau.  I’m in love with these hues.. This pic gives me life.
You can see more of his beautiful work here.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Apparently, there’s a restaurant in London with “Press for Champagne Buttons” at Every Table…
I would love to go there on a lazy Tuesday.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


Duo from Rodarte designed an amazing carpet collection for The Rug Company. I love these two, marbled, earthly toned ones. Btw, other designers contributed too, and I have to admit, I am super impressed.

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


I think I have a crush on Paul Newman. He is seriously suave, and I’ve been watching a lot of him lately,
so gimme a break...

 

CURRENTLY IN LOVE No. 99


3D printed nail animation. Need I say more?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...