3/12/2015

HEY!

 

blog updates

 

I know, I know… I’ve been M.I.A. for a long time. I missed this precious little place, and I’ve been planning to do all bunch of stuff: make a annual “best of” music list, post C.I.L. with all those random awesomeness, or at least write this “Hey! This is what’s going’ on” post, but somehow I just couldn’t make myself do it.

The truth is – I wasn’t lazy, I had the best year so far, and so many things happened so fast, and I was afraid that somehow I’m gonna jinx it if I start talking about them. I had to have a breather, a minute or two (or in my case four months).

Almost five years ago, when I started this blog, my first post was about those big plans, big life adventures and endless possibilities. I briefly mentioned New York  (and a penthouse there with my name on the door, but let’s just take one step at the time). It’s super funny to read it today, only couple of months away from actual moving to NY.




I’m going to do my best to keep this place growing. But, I won’t do promises because I keep breaking them. The best way to keep on blogging (and we all know how tiring it can be at times, and how many fellow bloggers dropped their precious projects along the way) is to do it for yourself. In the meantime, you can always find me on tumblr, pinterest or last.fm. Live long and prosper!


5 comments:

  1. jeeej novi post :)
    +ny
    ala će da pršte postovi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!
    I hvala, što si se nam vratila :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeeeee! volim tvoj blog!
    i divno, predivno za selidbu!

    :*

    Marija

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...